[Babel-users] Fw: Diversity routing configuration help

Juliusz Chroboczek jch at irif.fr
Wed Jun 7 16:44:00 UTC 2017

> R1(AP mode) -----------> R2( Station mode)

All of your routes are single-hop, so there's no diversity information
being propagated.  You'll need some longer routes in order to see anything..

> The channel information remains as 11 and 36 for station mode but ap
> mode it is 255. Whether it is expecting behavior ?

Yes, it's a known issue -- babeld doesn't know how to detect the channel
in AP mode (we need to switch to a newer API in order to do that).  In the
meantime, you can configure the channel number manually:

  interface wlan0 channel 42

(with the correct value for 42, of course).

-- Juliusz