[Bash-completion-devel] More information about project

Laurent Guignard lguignard2000 at yahoo.fr
Sat Aug 9 12:01:53 UTC 2008

Hello,

After browsing the Debian WNPP, I saw that bash_completion project needs
help.
I have some questions about :
	1 - Is the help needing request always up to date ?
	2 - What competences are needed to help ?
	3 - If I can help, where to find sources (there are two link, on
alioth CVS and another on BZR Debian...)

Thanks for reading my poor english and answer my questions.

--
Laurent Guignard, Registered as user #301590 with the Linux Counter<br>
Site : http://www.famille-guignard.org<br>