[Bash-completion-devel] Hello My dear

Mrs.Vivian Ruka skmanski at bigpond.com
Wed Aug 27 14:44:55 UTC 2008

--
Please confirm this message from Mrs.Vivian Ruka.

Hello My dear,

I am writing to seek for your help in trying to help poor people out there.I am Mrs.Vivian Ruka.

In brief,my late husband deposited substantial amount in Centurion Access Bank,London UK which i would like you to help me receive and invest it in Charity organization and any other business that is profitable.It might interest you to know that recently my doctor confirm that i have only six months to live due both Cancer and fibroid
problems and i have no child to call mine and that is why i want to help poor people out there so that if i finally die i  will have a fulfilled live.

Please get back to me so that i will give you more details of the project.

Remain blessed.

Mrs.Vivian Ruka.