[Bash-completion-devel] Bazaar hookless email notification

David Paleino d.paleino at gmail.com
Wed Nov 26 12:24:45 UTC 2008

Hello all,
you might be asking how come my commits send e-mails to
bash-completion-commits at lists.alioth.debian.org, and others' don't.
Here's the secret:

$ crontab -l
@reboot /var/lib/gforge/chroot/home/users/adeodato/bzr-hookless-email/alioth_helper.sh
bash-completion -d
$

Please consider adding this line (it has been wrapped by the mail client, it's
a *single* line) to your cronjobs on alioth.debian.org.

This way we all are informed on every commit done on the bzr repository.

Kindly,
David

P.S.: /me thinks on moving from bzr to SVN: we adopted bzr to ease
contributions from Ubuntu, but we didn't have any AFAIK, and SVN is far easier
to maintain to me (i.e. hooks, branches, ...)

--
 . ''`.  Debian maintainer | http://wiki.debian.org/DavidPaleino