[Bash-completion-devel] wget completion

gibboris at gmail.com gibboris at gmail.com
Mon Apr 13 22:19:21 UTC 2009

A small 'up' as I spent again some hours to get rid of these ':'
completion problem without success (even with hand-bruteforced
backslashes number :| )
Maybe the 'scp' completion author would have an advice ?
This 'wget' completion wouldn't seem far from usable (imho)... if I was
able to understand why http:<TAB> brings http:http://
I can't even answer "which bash completion process make use of ':' as a special
character ?".
Anybody already dealed with this compgen weird behavior ?

Raph