[Bash-completion-devel] From: Barrister. Maxel Egobia (SAN).

mazel egobia megobia6 at msn.com
Mon Jun 1 16:33:27 UTC 2009

                                                                                                                             Barrister. Maxel Egobia (SAN).
                                                                                                                             Attorney/Legal Adviser to
                                                                                                                             Union Bank Of Nigeria Plc.
                                                                                                                             38/40 Marina Street, P. M. B. 12863,
                                                                                                                             Lagos,Nigeria.
                                                                                                                             mazelegobia at yahoo.com

Dear Friend,

I must solicit your confidence in this transaction; this is by virtue of its nature as being utterly confidential and top secret. Though a transaction of this magnitude will make any one apprehensive and worried, but I am assuring you that all will be well at the end of the day. We have decided to contact you due to the urgency of this transaction, as we have been reliably informed of your discreetness in issues of this nature.

But let me first introduce myself. I am Barrister. Maxel (SAN), Attorney/Legal Adviser of Union Bank Of Nigeria Plc, In conjuction with the bank manager Mr. Abiodun Taiwo we came to know of you in my search for a reliable and reputable person to help handle this confidential transaction, which involves the transfer of a huge sum of money to a foreign account.

Detail: The President/Ceo of Ramirez Sanchez Farm and Engineering Drilling company Ltd, Mr. Ramirez Sanchez (El-salvadore) made a fixed deposit of USD27.5Million (Twenty-Seven Million Five Hundred Thousands united states Dollars) deal with the Union Bank Of Nigeria Plc five years ago. This deal was to mature in April 2007. But Mr. Ramirez Sanchez and his only son whom he used as next of kin died in Oct/31/2005 Belview plane crash in Nigeria.

Since we got information about his death, we have been expected his next of kin/relations to come over and claim his money because our bank cannot release it unless somebody applies for it as next of kin or relation to Mr Ramirez Sanchez the late depositor as indicated in our banking guidelines. Unfortunately none of his relation has come for claim. It is therefore upon this discovery that we now decided to make business with you and release the money to you as the next of kin/relation to Mr Ramirez Sanchez for safety and subsequent disbursement since nobody is coming for the money and we dont want this money to go back into Federal Government account as unclaimed fund. The banking law and guidelines here stipulates that if such money remains unclaimed, the money will be transfered into the banking treasury as unclaimed fund. The request for a foreigner as the next of kin/relation in this business is occasioned by the fact that Mr RAMIREZ SANCHEZ was a foriegner and as a Nigeria we cannot stand as the next of kin/relation to the late depositor who is a foreigner.

Therefore we request you to provide a reliable Bank account into which the Union Bank Of Nigeria Plc, Correspondent bank abroad will pay the fund into. Documents and proves to back you up in the receipt of the fund into your account shall be carefully worked out. We have also decided that for your assistance you will be entitled to 25% of the fund as your commission. 5% shall be set aside for reimbursement to both parties for any incidental expenses that may be incurred in the transaction.

If this proposal is acceptable to you, contact me immediately through this alternative Email address:  mazelegobia at yahoo.com

Please furnish me with your most confidential telephone and fax numbers, including your complete Bank information so that they can be used for all your official communications Documentations.

My esteemed regards.
Maxel Egobia.
+2347057165211