No subject

Sun Jun 14 10:59:16 UTC 2009

Bill and exchange manager=20
Foreign remittance dept.=20
Bank of Africa (Boa)=20
Ouagadougou Burkina Faso=20
=20
Dear friend=2C=20

I am the manager of bill and exchange at the foreign remittance department =
of the bank of Africa. I saw your contacts in internet search=2C after much=
 consideration i decided to write you since I cannot be able to see you fac=
e to face at first.=20

I will like you to take your time to read this mail carefully. I did not me=
an to embarrass you with my business proposal but i seriously need your ass=
istance. Please this is a confidential matter and it requires urgency.=20

In my department we discovered an abandoned sum of u.s$12.5m dollars (twelv=
e million five hundred thousand usd) in an account that belongs to one of o=
ur foreign customer who died along with his entire family on monday=2C31 ju=
ly=2C2000=2C in a plane crash =2C since we got information about his death=
=2C we have been expecting his or her next of kin to come over and claim hi=
s money because we can not release it unless some body applies for it as ne=
xt of kin or relation to the deceased as indicated in our banking guideline=
s and laws=2C but unfortunately we learnt that his supposed next of kin die=
d along side with him at the plane crash leaving nobody behind for the clai=
m.=20

It is therefore upon this discovery=2C i now decided to make this business =
proposal to you and release the money to you as the next of kin or relation=
 to the deceased for safety and subsequent disbursement since nobody is com=
ing for it and i don't want this money to go into the bank treasury as uncl=
aimed bill. The banking law and guideline here stipulates that if such mone=
y remained unclaimed after 10 years=2C the money will be transferred into t=
he bank as unclaimed bill=2C i therefore agree that 40% of this money will =
be for you as foreigner partner=2C in respect to the provision of a foreign=
 account=2C 10% will be set aside for expenses incurred during the business=
 and 50% would be for me. There after i will visit your country for disburs=
ement according to the percentages indicated.=20

Therefore=2C to enable the immediate transfer of this fund to you as arrang=
ed=2C you must apply first to the bank as relation or next of kin to the de=
ceased indicating your bank name=2C your bank account number=2C your privat=
e telephone and fax number for easy and effective communication and locatio=
n where in the money will be remitted. I will not fail to bring to your not=
ice that this transaction is hitch-free and that you should not entertain a=
ny atom of fear as all required arrangements have been made for the transfe=
r.=20

You should contact me immediately as soon as you receive this letter. Trust=
ing to hear from you immediately.=20

Yours faithfully=20
Mrs  Stella Akah=

--_573a9888-3405-497c-bc64-5e56df04c539_

<head>
.hmmessage P
{
margin:0px=3B
padding:0px
}
body.hmmessage
{
font-size: 10pt=3B
font-family:Verdana
}
</head>
<DIV id=3Dyiv1550899744>
<DIV>From the desk of Mrs Stella Akah</DIV>
<DIV>Bill and exchange manager <BR>Foreign remittance dept. <BR><SPAN class=
=3Dyshortcuts id=3Dlw_1231168734_3 style=3D"BACKGROUND: none transparent sc=
roll repeat 0% 0%=3B CURSOR: hand=3B BORDER-BOTTOM: #0066cc 1px dashed"><SP=
AN class=3Dyshortcuts id=3Dlw_1233612024_0 style=3D"BACKGROUND: none transp=
arent scroll repeat 0% 0%=3B CURSOR: hand=3B BORDER-BOTTOM: #0066cc 1px das=
hed"><SPAN class=3Dyshortcuts id=3Dlw_1234165470_0 style=3D"BACKGROUND: non=
e transparent scroll repeat 0% 0%=3B CURSOR: hand=3B BORDER-BOTTOM: #0066cc=
 1px dashed"><SPAN class=3Dyshortcuts id=3Dlw_1235199937_0 style=3D"BACKGRO=
UND: none transparent scroll repeat 0% 0%=3B CURSOR: hand=3B BORDER-BOTTOM:=
 #0066cc 1px dashed">Bank of Africa</SPAN></SPAN></SPAN></SPAN> (Boa) <BR>O=
uagadougou Burkina Faso <BR>&nbsp=3B<BR>Dear friend=2C <BR><BR>I am the man=
ager of bill and exchange at the foreign remittance department of the bank =
of Africa. I saw your contacts in internet search=2C after much considerati=
on i decided to write you since I cannot be able to see you face to face at=
 first. <BR><BR>I will like you to take your time to read this mail careful=
ly. I did not mean to embarrass you with my business proposal but i serious=
ly need your assistance. Please this is a confidential matter and it requir=
es urgency. <BR><BR>In my department we discovered an abandoned sum of u.s$=
12.5m dollars (twelve million five hundred thousand usd) in an account that=
 belongs to one of our foreign customer who died along with his entire fami=
ly on monday=2C31 july=2C2000=2C in a <SPAN class=3Dyshortcuts id=3Dlw_1234=
165470_1><SPAN class=3Dyshortcuts id=3Dlw_1235199937_1 style=3D"BACKGROUND:=
 none transparent scroll repeat 0% 0%=3B CURSOR: hand=3B BORDER-BOTTOM: med=
ium none">plane crash</SPAN></SPAN> =2C since we got information about his =
death=2C we have been expecting his or her next of kin to come over and cla=
im his money because we can not release it unless some body applies for it =
as next of kin or relation to the deceased as indicated in our banking guid=
elines and laws=2C but unfortunately we learnt that his supposed next of ki=
n died along side with him at the plane crash leaving nobody behind for the=
 claim. <BR><BR><BR>It is therefore upon this discovery=2C i now decided to=
 make this business proposal to you and release the money to you as the nex=
t of kin or relation to the deceased for safety and subsequent disbursement=
 since nobody is coming for it and i don't want this money to go into the b=
ank treasury as unclaimed bill. The banking law and guideline here stipulat=
es that if such money remained unclaimed after&nbsp=3B10 years=2C the money=
 will be transferred into the bank as unclaimed bill=2C i therefore agree t=
hat 40% of this money will be for you as foreigner partner=2C in respect to=
 the provision of a foreign account=2C 10% will be set aside for expenses i=
ncurred during the business and 50% would be for me. There after i will vis=
it your country for disbursement according to the percentages indicated. <B=
R><BR><BR>Therefore=2C to enable the immediate transfer of this fund to you=
 as arranged=2C you must apply first to the bank as relation or next of kin=
 to the deceased indicating your bank name=2C your <SPAN class=3Dyshortcuts=
 id=3Dlw_1231168734_4><SPAN class=3Dyshortcuts id=3Dlw_1233612024_1><SPAN c=
lass=3Dyshortcuts id=3Dlw_1234165470_2><SPAN class=3Dyshortcuts id=3Dlw_123=
5199937_2>bank account number</SPAN></SPAN></SPAN></SPAN>=2C your private t=
elephone and fax number for easy and effective communication and location w=
here in the money will be remitted. I will not fail to bring to your notice=
 that this transaction is hitch-free and that you should not entertain any =
atom of fear as all required arrangements have been made for the transfer. =
<BR><BR>You should contact me immediately as soon as you receive this lette=
r. Trusting to hear from you immediately. <BR><BR>Yours faithfully <BR>Mrs&=
nbsp=3B Stella Akah</DIV></DIV></body>

--_573a9888-3405-497c-bc64-5e56df04c539_--