[Bash-completion-devel] [SCM] bash-completion branch, master, updated. 362090a16041c94d69a8d58f41565e0d7fe89538

Freddy Vulto fvulto at gmail.com
Fri Jun 19 21:25:58 UTC 2009

On Fri, Jun 19, 2009 at 12:43 PM, David Paleino<d.paleino at gmail.com> wrote:
> I'll study DejaGNU, I promise! :)

I'm not a DejaGNU expert either and I'm not even sure if I'm using
DejaGNU the right way.  At least it works for now with many running
tests and I think it's kind of simple (although expect/tcl took me a
while, especially before I discovered the --debug flag).  In the
future we can improve maybe by making the tests object-oriented in
tcl.  Or maybe we really want to explore DejaGNU's _tool_ concept to
automatically test completion on different platforms...  For now I've
used the _tool_ concept for separating different test areas (unit,
completion, install).

But never mind.  If there are any questions, feel free to ask.  Also
check out the ./doc directory and especially ./doc/html~/main.html in
git-master.  I'll try to update the docs with any QA coming.

Greetings, Freddy