[Bash-completion-devel] Using launchpad as bugtracker?

Guillaume Rousse Guillaume.Rousse at inria.fr
Mon Mar 2 20:39:22 UTC 2009

David Paleino a écrit :
> On Tue, 24 Feb 2009 21:38:50 +0000 (UTC), Freddy Vulto wrote:
>
>> Perhaps Mantis is an option?  See: http://www.mantisbt.org/
>
> It would've been if we have a MySQL server available on Alioth, which we don't
> have. :/
>
>> I don't have experience with the other mentioned systems (LaunchPad, Alioth),
>> but at the office we started using Mantis last year and so far it works very
>> nice.  It is licensed under the GPL.  We're not using SCM integration at the
>> office, but I found an article here - fairly new though:
>>
>>    Integrating Git and SVN with the Mantis Bug Tracker
>>    http://leetcode.net/blog/2009/01/integrating-git-svn-with-mantisbt/
>
> Well, I'll give it a try locally (might be useful for other projects too) :)
>
> After all, we could even move away from alioth and go somewhere else, where we
> could have MySQL, PHP, [..] to run our own BTS, and Git. Ideas? (AFAICT,
> Savannah! has Git and PHP, but doesn't offer MySQL -- am I wrong?)
If you really want to go 'somewhere else', I could open a project on
www.zarb.org (I'm one of the admin, it helps sometimes). We already have
PHP, mysql, git and per-project bugzilla installed, and I could
eventually install anything else if needed.

However, we don't have the same kind of quality of service as Alioth or
Launchpad. Ville already knows it :P

--
BOFH excuse #9:

doppler effect