[Bash-completion-devel] bash 2.x array initialization

Ville Skyttä ville.skytta at iki.fi
Tue Mar 31 19:53:59 UTC 2009

On Tuesday 31 March 2009, David Paleino wrote:
> On Tue, 31 Mar 2009 20:36:43 +0300, Ville Skyttä wrote:

> Wiki updated:
>
>     http://wiki.debian.org/Teams/BashCompletion/Git

Thanks.

> From now on: debian/changelog is no more used as upstream changelog
> (CHANGES will be), and no one is supposed to touch debian/*, except for
> Debian maintainers (which is only me, at the moment), Yet it's still useful
> to keep log of the closed Debian bugs in CHANGES (as well as other BTS's),
> so let's use this format in CHANGES from now on:
>
> <distribution>: #nnnn → <distribution>'s BTS
>
> example:
>
> Debian: #nnnn, Ubuntu: #nnnn (let's keep it "Ubuntu" also for
> {K,X,Ed,*}ubuntu), Gentoo: #nnnn, [..]
>
> If you agree, I'll start editing CHANGES (oh, my.) to keep it
> "policy-compliant" :)

Sure, works for me.

CHANGES in master is currently lagging a bit behind debian/changelog (at least
the yum changes I committed, maybe something from Guillaume), will you bring
it up to date as well while at it?  I have some local stuff ready to
commit+push but I can wait for CHANGES to catch up before I do.  Yell if you
need help with this.