[Bash-completion-devel] Freezing code for 1.1

David Paleino d.paleino at gmail.com
Sat Oct 3 13:45:59 UTC 2009

Hello,
according to my previous announcement, I've just merged "master" into the
"1.x" branch.
Also, I tagged the previous version as "1.0" (I forgot to tag it, at the
time).

I'm going to release it in one week -- i.e. next Saturday. This is not a
strict deadline, we might postpone it further if needed.
Remember to only cherry-pick things you ABSOLUTELY want/need in 1.1 into the
1.x branch, while development can continue in master.

Thanks for your work people, and let's have another great release!

David

--
 . ''`.  Debian maintainer | http://wiki.debian.org/DavidPaleino