[Bash-completion-devel] Freezing code for 1.1

Ville Skyttä ville.skytta at iki.fi
Sat Oct 3 15:13:55 UTC 2009

On Saturday 03 October 2009, David Paleino wrote:
> Hello,
> according to my previous announcement, I've just merged "master" into the
> "1.x" branch.
> Also, I tagged the previous version as "1.0" (I forgot to tag it, at the
> time).
>
> I'm going to release it in one week -- i.e. next Saturday. This is not a
> strict deadline, we might postpone it further if needed.
> Remember to only cherry-pick things you ABSOLUTELY want/need in 1.1 into
>  the 1.x branch, while development can continue in master.

Is the roadmap Wiki page no longer up to date/have the objectives for 1.1
changed?  The indentation changes that Guillaume said he'd take care of should
have been done before this according to the Wiki if I understand correctly.
They don't seem to be in git yet.

http://wiki.debian.org/Teams/BashCompletion/Proposals/Roadmap
http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/bash-completion-devel/2009-
October/002040.html