[Bash-completion-devel] [bash-completion-Bugs][312632] Proposal for cmake command bash completion.

bash-completion-bugs at alioth.debian.org bash-completion-bugs at alioth.debian.org
Sat Aug 21 06:48:34 UTC 2010

Bugs item #312632, was changed at 2010-07-27 03:01 by Ville Skyttä
You can respond by visiting:
https://alioth.debian.org/tracker/?func=detail&atid=413095&aid=312632&group_id=100114

Original bug number:

Initial Comment: