[Bash-completion-devel] Dear Beneficiary

Money Transfer Control Number info at mail.olympicfurniture.co.id
Wed Jul 7 16:15:14 UTC 2010

Dear Beneficiary

This is to inform you that we have sent you the sum of $5,000.00 (Five
Thousand dollars)
through Western Union as we have been given the mandate to transfer your full
compensation fund of $50,000.00 (Fifty Thousand Dollars) via Western Union by
the United Nations Government.

So i was instructed to email you the payment information which include MTCN
(Money Transfer Control Number) and sender's name,so that you can pick up
your payment of $5,000.00 to enable us send another payment of $5,000.00 by
tomorrow as you know we shall be sending you only $5,000.00 perday. Please
copy this payment information below and go to any Western Union office/outlet
closer to you to receive this payment of $5,000.00 and get back to us to send
you another payment by tomorrow.

Payment information Below.

Sender's First name:Anthony
Sender's second name: Eduado
MTCN: 6203428408
Amount: $5,000
Test Question: To Who?
Test Answer  : To Friend

Call or email this office as soon as you collect this payment you can also
track your payment online by login to www.westernunion.com.

Best Regards.
Mr.SCOTT ADERSON
Email:westernpayout2010 at 9.cn