[Bash-completion-devel] RE

Diretoria Legislativa - Assembleia Legislativa dirleg at al.to.gov.br
Sat Nov 13 16:01:54 UTC 2010

DHL COURIER COMPANY,You have a package in our custody ready for delivery to you at your   house address there in your
country, Your package was sent to you by Western Union Office, as one of their best customer who uses western union money
transfer on your daily business activities. We are waiting for your package courier delivery fees from you so as to
enable us commence with the delivery at once, Provide us with your Name, Address, Country, and Tel. Number via e-mail
below with immediate effect.