[Bash-completion-devel] Website redesign

Ville Skyttä ville.skytta at iki.fi
Thu Nov 25 21:13:17 UTC 2010

On Wednesday 24 November 2010, David Paleino wrote:
> On Wed, 24 Nov 2010 23:46:01 +0200, Ville Skyttä wrote:
> > [..]
> >
> > But on the other hand, I'd prefer if the homepage was Wiki based.
>
> I could easily set a git-based ikiwiki. Would you like something like that?

Possibly, I have no experience with ikiwiki.  But in my opinion, _a_ Wiki
would be better than plain HTML etc, and even better if it had some kind of
easy "integration" with the bash completion (code) git, bug tracking system,
looked nice and/or would be customizable/themeable.

Trac offers at least some of these features, and we already have
http://wiki.debian.org/Teams/BashCompletion/ but I don't know which of the
above features are available with it.