[Bash-completion-devel] New beta/rc release?

David Paleino dapal at debian.org
Thu Dec 15 07:29:10 UTC 2011

On Thu, 15 Dec 2011 02:59:32 +0400, Igor Murzov wrote:

> > > Here! o/
> > > I can make a 1.91 whenever you wish; just tell me which commit to use.
> > > The last one in my repo is a229ea46e701af1c8d55ae44bb61b025af00ec1e .
> >
> > That's the latest in master at the moment.  I don't have anything
> > pending, but Igor mentioned today that he's about to merge the new mount
> > stuff branch to master -- I suggest waiting for his comments if he wants
> > to see it included in the release.
>
> Errr... it looks like you are saying that all stuff from the master branch
> will get into the release.

Currently, yes. Since 1.9x releases are meant to be pre-releases of 2.0.

> Or you think that this mount completion could be considered as a bug fix and
> you want to get this in the master to give it some testing before including
> in the release?

It depends on how stable you consider it. I can do whatever we want: release
now, release with the mount completion included now, release with the mount
completion included now+2 weeks.

David

--
 . ''`.   Debian developer | http://wiki.debian.org/DavidPaleino