[Bash-completion-devel] [bash-completion-Bugs][313437] mount completion from fstab only does not make sense

bash-completion-bugs at alioth.debian.org bash-completion-bugs at alioth.debian.org
Thu Dec 15 16:41:16 UTC 2011

Bugs item #313437, was changed at 2011-11-04 22:36 by Igor Murzov
You can respond by visiting:
https://alioth.debian.org/tracker/?func=detail&atid=413095&aid=313437&group_id=100114

Original bug number: 750795

Initial Comment:
Forwarding report from Red Hat Bugzilla here because I don't personally have a real opinion on this:

----

# mount /de[tab]
# mount /dev/mapper/VolGroup-lv_
[...]
This type of completion just does not make sense at all. There is plenty of
other devices in /dev/ I want to use and I want my completion to work as
expected. This is highly annoying!