[Bash-completion-devel] JOB OFFER LONELY PLANET CANADA

mariam khan mariamkhan2014 at att.net
Fri Feb 25 19:58:46 UTC 2011

Asalaam malekun, I am Mariam  from Lonely planet Hotel  in Canada ,as a member of the
Lonely planet Hotel team am intructed to inform you on our recruitment process for the year
2011 ,This is to inform all those who wish to have a better life of employment in Canada and
which to relocate to Canada through our Recruitment process to apply and inform there friends
and family on this good offer from  Lonely planet Hotel team.

Lonely planet Hotel team and our associates can earn eligibility for the following:
- Relocation allowances
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Child day care assistance
- Short-term and long-term disability
- Paid time off
Lonely planet Hotel team offer these benefits to any applicants who successfully obtain an
approvalfor an undergoing visa processes, each of an applicant will also be eligible for an
accommodation,free airline ticket & work authorization permit document which is obtainable
through the HRSDC Labor Office Canada.
Grand hotel will also submit an applicant file record to the HRSDC Labor office for the
proper employment registration and any candidates registered in Canadian Labor Market will
begin to receive the remission of his/her Labor-market blustery fees, to the nominated insurance account
where Grand hotel Management will be paying your premium and the account information will be
sentwith your traveling documents to the embassy as soon as the visa processes is approved
 by the visa authority Canada.
We do channel our offer and our best services in guiding our applicants for their visa
processes and applicants are responsible for there visa processing.

for more information concerning the job vacancy, submit your

application and request via;

Web Site :  www.lonelyplanetsrecruitment.htmlplanet.com

Email :     lonelyplanetrecruitment at linuxmail.org

            processingoffice at lonelyplanetsrecruitment.htmlplanet.com