[Bash-completion-devel] >>>>>

Robert Cole robert_cole05 at ymail.com
Sun Feb 27 00:59:15 UTC 2011

Hello Dear

How are you ? Hope you are fine today?
I am Mr.Robert Cole,the associate director of Fidelity
International Investments London,The World Largest Funds
management
with over 3.2 Trillion GBP Capital Investment Funds.
Nevertheless, as
Fidelity Funds Manager, i handle all our investors Direct
Capital Fund
and secretly extracted 3.2% Excess Maximum Return Capital
Profit
(EMRCP) per annum on each of investor's Magellan Capital
Funds.

As an expert, i have made over 129.8million Pounds from the
investor's
EMCRP and hereby contacting you to stand as an investor to
receive the
funds as annual Investment Proceeds from Fidelity Magellan
Capital
Funds.

All conformable documents to back up this claim will be made
available
to you prior to your acceptance. Meanwhile, I have worked
out the
strategics and technicalities where the funds can be claimed
in any of
our 6 clearing houses without any hitch. Our sharing ratio
will be
50-50 while  expenses during the process of transaction will
be based
on individual capability.

If you are interested in handling this life changing and
promising
transaction of mine, please email me your name and  direct
telephone
number  for discussion of this deal in further details.

Best Regards,
Mr.Robert Cole
Associate Director
+447045740910