[Bash-completion-devel] GOOD DAY

Rebecca M. Weise RebeccaM.Weise at VBSchools.com
Sun Jun 12 16:54:53 UTC 2011

Dear Sir/Madam,

 This is to inform you about my late client whose relatives I cannot
 get in touch with. I am compelled to do this because I would not want
 the bank to push my client’s funds into the bank treasury as unclaimed
 inheritance. This mail is written and intended to solicit your
 assistance to be presented as NEXT OF KIN to my Late Client since you
 are a foreigner and only a foreigner can lay claims on this inheritance.

 The Governing Body of the Bank has contacted me on this matter and I
 am yet to provide the Next of Kin to lay claims to the Fund. Under a
 clear and legitimate agreement with you, I shall seek your consent to
 be presented as the next of Kin so that my late Clients' Fund will not
 be confiscated by the Bank and pushed into the bank treasury as
 unclaimed bills. For the sake of Transparency on this matter, you are
 free to make immediate contact for further clarification and
 explanation on this matter.

 I will need you also to reconfirm your Full Name, Address and contact
 telephone number to ascertain the fact that I am dealing with the
 right person.

 Thank you very much for your anticipated acceptance while we expect
 your prompt response to this matter as the urgency demands.

 Yours faithfully,

 From Mr Hans Alexander

 Hans and Frank (International Solicitors)

 Email;hansfrank6 at aol.com

 TELEPHONE;+34 642-925-341

 Madrid – Spain.