[Bash-completion-devel] mysql, sitecopy, cups

Ville Skyttä ville.skytta at iki.fi
Sat Jun 18 13:01:27 UTC 2011

On 06/13/2011 03:45 PM, Raphaël wrote:
> Almost all issues have been addressed in the attached patches.

All applied, with some followup fixes/tweaks.

> (but, if possible, I would like to stay away from the test suite for
> now)

Not submitting test cases means more work for folks reviewing the
submissions, especially for commands they're not that familiar with.

To make reviewers work easier in the future, I'd recommend using git
send-email for sending patches (note added to README), including test
cases, and paying closer attention to the style guide (indentation and
line wrapping).