[Bash-completion-devel] git.debian.org git:// down, SSH key changed?

Ville Skyttä ville.skytta at iki.fi
Mon May 23 21:11:41 UTC 2011

I haven't been able to access git.debian.org with git:// for a few days:

$ git pull
git.debian.org[0: 217.196.43.140]: errno=Connection refused
fatal: unable to connect a socket (Connection refused)

This is with a git:// URL in .git/config (I tend to use plain git:// for
read access as it tends to be faster than git+ssh):
url = git://git.debian.org/git/bash-completion/bash-completion.git

My git+ssh URL appears to connect, but SSH tells me that the remote host
identification has changed.  Anyone else have the same problem and/or
know details what's going on?