[Bash-completion-devel] [SCM] bash-completion branch, master, updated. 1.3-512-g9717124

Ville Skyttä ville.skytta at iki.fi
Mon Nov 7 19:27:30 UTC 2011

On 11/07/2011 07:59 PM, Guillaume Rousse wrote:

>>> I have nothing to say about this. Haven't used it at all.
>>
>> It seems it was Guillaume who submitted the patch that added it, see
>> commit 13ac864.  Guillaume, comments?
> Ouch, back in 2004 :)
>
> chkconfig and system commands have minimal support for xinetd services:

Ah, true for chkconfig, but for "service" that seems to be a Mandriva
specific thing/patch.  It doesn't do xinetd stuff on Fedora, Debian,
OpenSUSE or CentOS.

I'd like to get those things out of the way for non-Mandriva setups for
"service" -- is checking for existence of /etc/mandrake-release the best
way to detect a Mandriva/Mandrake setup?