[Bash-completion-devel] [bash-completion-Bugs][313500] ssh-copy-id doesn't support --help function. not even in upstream cvs

bash-completion-bugs at alioth.debian.org bash-completion-bugs at alioth.debian.org
Mon Jan 9 16:52:57 UTC 2012

Bugs item #313500, was changed at 2012-01-09 05:09 by Ville Skyttä
You can respond by visiting:
https://alioth.debian.org/tracker/?func=detail&atid=413095&aid=313500&group_id=100114

Original bug number:

Initial Comment: