[Bash-completion-devel] [Patch] Extend unzip completion with complete ODF and OOXML file extensions

Jeroen Hoek mail at jeroenhoek.nl
Sat Jul 7 10:05:23 UTC 2012

Hello,

Last year I reported this bug on Ubuntu's bugtracker:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/bash-completion/+bug/675987

As per the last comment, I am submitting these two patches for inclusion.
Patch 1 adds more complete support for ODF files.
Patch 2 adds Microsoft's OOXML file extensions.

Please see above bug thread for the rationale for including these.

Kind regards,

Jeroen Hoek