[Bash-completion-devel] Looking for importers for our Professional Esthetical Devices

george at go4export.us george at go4export.us
Fri Mar 23 12:52:03 UTC 2012

General Manager

Our Innovative Professional Equipment & Products for Beauticians
own a leading market share in every country sold

Thanks to the unique combination of:

·    A unique innovative design

·    Completely made in Italy.

·    Our devices are effective, easy to operate and safe.

·    No maintenance is necessary.

·    Italian & CE marks for esthetical devices

We are looking for importers in

The Maxbeauty® brand is well known in the world of professional aesthetics.

Over the its 50 years of existence the company founders lead the way to the development and production of a range of extremely interesting and technologically advanced devices for professional beauty and wellbeing treatments for:

• Epilation • Face & body beauty care • Wellness • relaxation •
•  Slimming & Toning • Anti-aging  •

Thanks to the unique combination of increased performance and competitive prices, we were able to reach a dominant position in Italy as well as in other European markets.

If your company sells equipment and products to professional beauticians, spas and wellness centers, then our company is looking to work with you.

To view photos and get more information on all of our products, please click on the link below:

If you find that our products could compliment your business line, I would be happy to discuss how we could work together, as well as send you samples and pricing.

I look forward to hearing from you soon, my contact details are below.

Sincerely Yours,

Oscar Wolff

Export Manager

Email: oscar (at) exportmatch . net

Skype: exportmatch

ExportMatch is a world-wide export development company.

·         To view more Healthcare, Wellness & Cosmetics offers visit  www.exportmatch.co.uk/ex/bk/health.asp

·         For our business opportunities home page, visit www.exportmatch.co.uk/exporterst.asp

Interested in developing your export sales too? – Click www.exportmatch.co.uk and Subscribe to ExportMatch !

If you don't want to receive any more correspondence from us please click export1 at exportmatch.co.uk