[Bash-completion-devel] Improve make target completion

Igor Murzov e-mail at date.by
Wed Sep 12 10:08:10 UTC 2012

Patch has been applied with minor corrections. Thanks.
http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=bash-completion/bash-completion.git;a=commit;h=39f00f92e52b783e7e9e43aac4b4274cc9dee152

I had to make some small fixes -- eliminate tabs, line
wrapping. Also variable names in upper case are probably
bad, but i didn't touch it.

-- Igor