[Bash-completion-devel] Completion for nvidia-settings

Isaac Cammann icammann at gmail.com
Sat Sep 29 10:40:21 UTC 2012

I wouldn't mind working on the style when I get a chance, though it might
not be terribly soon.  I wasn't really thinking of much other than my own
use when I wrote it and just submitted it as an afterthought, so I figured
it was probably pretty far from standard.  Is there a style guideline
somewhere or shall I just go by example from the packaged files?

Isaac