[Bash-completion-devel] configs for cmake build system

Ville Skyttä ville.skytta at iki.fi
Thu Apr 4 13:32:24 UTC 2013

On 2013-04-04 12:19, Igor Murzov wrote:
> Hi, list :)

Hi from a cmake n00b, just a couple of quick comments:

> +cmakeconfigdir = $(libdir)/cmake/$(PACKAGE)/

This doesn't sound quite right to me, wouldn't somewhere in $(datadir)
be more appropriate?

> +cmakeconfig_DATA = bash-completion-config.cmake \
> +                   bash-completion-config-version.cmake

This (and the dir above) naming convention seems different from other
cmake things I have around, BashCompletion would look more similar.

> +	sed -i -e 's|\$${prefix}|$(prefix)|' \
> +	    $(DESTDIR)$(libdir)/cmake/$(PACKAGE)/bash-completion-config.cmake

See the existing code in install-data-hook for a portable way to
accomplish this -- the -i arg to sed is non-portable.