[Bash-completion-devel] Watch winder supply与您共享了相册。

Watch winder supply j at ergwe.exbusines.com
Tue Dec 3 12:21:41 UTC 2013

Dear Sir or Madam:

Good day!

We are watch winder supplier from china, and we have researched & designed
some new product.

Our watch winder:
1.	Super silent motors:super quiet winding operation without running noise.
2.	Auto daily repeat: working, resting and sleeping.
3.	Power supply: available adapters or batteries
4.	The rotor is operated by easy-to use switch: there are total 4 programs
available. 7 turns per minute
5.	Direction of rotation selectable: clockwise, counterclockwise or
alternating
……

Our MOQ it is 50pcs/ item (if you can not meet this MOQ, pls do not contact
with us, thanks for your time!)

If you are interested in, I "ll send you our catalogue.

Why not to contact with us, if you are interesting?
Best Regards,
Miss Stephanie

https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/sredir?uname=113569742249950605335&target=ALBUM&id=5943584260666465057&authkey=Gv1sRgCL2I_5bUmcuQbA&invite=CJHk5vwP&feat=email