[Bash-completion-devel] btrfs progs completion

Igor Murzov intergalactic.anonymous at gmail.com
Wed Jul 17 21:53:45 UTC 2013

On Fri, 28 Jun 2013 21:46:14 +0800
Joseph Wang <joequant at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi there,
>
> I've created a bash-completion file for btrfs.  Would like to include
> it upstream.

Which upstream? :) Do you want your completion to be a part
of bash-completion or you just asking for review before sending
it to btrfs ML?

I have reviewed your completion and tested it a bit. It looks
good for me. I would personally split this completion in
small functions -- one per each btrfs command, just as it's
done in Git completion. But that's not an issue, just may make
your code a bit harder to test and maintain.

-- Igor