[Bash-completion-devel] Greetting.

Sandra Koroma sandrakoroma1 at online3.be
Mon Nov 18 10:10:42 UTC 2013

Miss Sandra Koroma,
Lot 25 House N° 4,
Cote D'Ivoire .

Greetting.

Many thanks for your response to my message; I appreciate your kind
gesture to find time to give response to my message to you.

First and foremost and brief self introduction, I am Miss Sandra Koroma,
23years old and the only daughter of my late parents Mr. and Mrs. Koroma
Farooq My father was a highly reputable business man who operated in the
capital of Ivory Coast during his days It is sad to say that he passed
away by eating a poison with food in a year 12th.Feb. 2010.

Though his sudden death was linked or rather suspected to have been
masterminded by his uncle who travelled with him at that time. But
Almighty God knows the truth!  My mother died when I was just 4 years
old and since then my father took me so special, before his death on
February 12th. 2010 he called me and disclose to me that he had a sum of
$4.5 million deposited in a Vault company in London UK . He also said he
used my name to Deposited the truck box with the company as only
daughter, as well as the next of kin to the fund.

He also explained to me that it was because of this wealth that he was
poisoned by one of is family, that I should move out of his family
vicinity and seek for a foreign partner in a country of my choice where
I will transfer this money to and use it for investment purposes.

Now I have decided to relocate to in your country and also transfer the
consignment along in my coming, I want you to assist me in retrieve the
truck box, and act for me as the beneficiary of the fund, and while come
over and we invest it together. I am just 23 years old and a high school
leaving certificate holder and really don't know what to do.

I have suffered a lot of set backs as a result of incessant political
crisis here in Ivory coast. The death of my parents actually brought
sorrow to my life.

Dearest one, I am in a sincere desire of your humble assistance in this
regards your suggestions and ideas will be highly regarded.

Can you honestly help me?

Please get back to me as soon as possible, and I want you to forward
your telephone and Fax numbers in your response to enable me send you
all necessary details as regards to the procedure of securing the box
out from the vault company.You can contact me with my personal Email:
koromasandra1009_11 at yahoo.co.jp

Thank you so much,

Miss Sandra Koroma