[Bash-completion-devel] bash completion and lftp bookmarks

bbrice brice.boucard at gmail.com
Sun Aug 17 17:25:20 UTC 2014

Hi,

I've tried several configurations but I can't make bash completions
working with lftp bookmarks, on my xubuntu 14.04 installation.

I've tried with my default .bashrc :
if ! shopt -oq posix; then
   if [ -f /usr/share/bash-completion/bash_completion ]; then
     . /usr/share/bash-completion/bash_completion
   elif [ -f /etc/bash_completion ]; then
     . /etc/bash_completion
   fi
fi

then I've tried with just
[[ $PS1 && -f /usr/share/bash-completion/bash_completion ]] && \
     . /usr/share/bash-completion/bash_completion

But it's allready in /etc/profile so I've commented but even after
"source .bashrc", and the same with the /etc/bash.bashrc, I still can't
auto complete lftp with its bookmarks.

My lftp bookmarks are yet in ~/.lftp/bookmarks, the file the
bash_completion lftp should look.

Thanks in advance.

--
Brice Boucard