[Bash-completion-devel] [#313855] loadkeys completion file.

Dams alioth at livna.org
Mon Jun 9 10:52:22 UTC 2014

Sorry, I'm still a bit new to this. Simply using _parse_help, and doing
"loadkeys --con<TAB>" showed me a "loadkeys --console= " (with the
trailing space) which sounded wrong to me and I had not investigated
much after that, especially considering that doing my parsing of
loadkeys help was an easy enough task.

I'll try some more with information from the patch you've pointed me to,
and will come with a new patch.

By the way, why not also showing short single-letter options in the
completion ? Is that on purpose ?

--
Dams <alioth at livna.org>