[Bash-completion-devel] [bash-completion-Bugs][314703] README says to run included configure script, but none is included

bash-completion-bugs at alioth.debian.org bash-completion-bugs at alioth.debian.org
Thu Jun 12 21:35:31 UTC 2014

bash-completion-Bugs item #314703 was changed at 2014-06-12 21:35 by Ian Kelling
You can respond by visiting:
https://alioth.debian.org/tracker/?func=detail&atid=413095&aid=314703&group_id=100114

Original bug number:

Initial Comment:
No configure script is included, yet the README file states:

If you don't have the package readily available for your distribution, or
you simply don't want to use one, you can install bash completion using the
standard commands for GNU autotools packages:

./configure
make
make check # optional, requires dejagnu and tcllib
make install # as root

Comment By: Ian Kelling (iankelling-guest)