[Bash-completion-devel] [ipset] simple bash completion

Ville Skyttä ville.skytta at iki.fi
Sun Feb 7 08:40:03 UTC 2016

On Sat, Feb 6, 2016 at 9:00 AM, AllKind <AllKind at fastest.cc> wrote:
> On 06.02.2016 06:49, Codarren Velvindron wrote:
>>
>> Hello Guys,
>>
>> I have a really basic working bash completion for ipset.
>>
>> I would welcome feedback on improving it :-)
>>
>> Link:https://github.com/codarrenvelvindron/ipset_bash_completion
>
> I've just submitted this for review:
> https://sourceforge.net/projects/ipset-bashcompl/?source=navbar
>
> which is a full featured ipset completion.

Are you (both) just looking for feedback or suggesting us to include
it in bash-completion? Speaking only for myself, I don't think I've
ever used ipset and my time is very limited, so I most likely will not
start taking a look at it just for the sake of giving feedback. Until
maybe if I someday suddenly need it myself for something :) Anyway,
the stuff discussed in the iptables thread about
upstream/bash-completion inclusion applies here as well, I suggest you
consider it.