[Bash-completion-devel] Minicom completion misses local config - #315256 (with patch)

Nevo Hed nhed-debianorg15 at bsoftworks.com
Mon Feb 8 05:39:58 UTC 2016

Try as a I might I could not locate contribution guidelines and was left
with the impression that submitting a bug report with a patch should be
enough. But my the traffic n the mailing list I see that I was wrong.

In any case - few weeks ago I entered this bug with patch

[#315256] Does not complete for local ~/.minirc.* config files
https://alioth.debian.org/tracker/?func=detail&group_id=100114&aid=315256&atid=413095

 minicom can be started with certain flag and an optional config CFGNAME
where CFGNAME matches a

 minirc.CFGNAME in a system dir or a .minirc.CFGNAME in users home dir.
 The current implementation only checks system paths, the attached patch
removes the exclusivity of any

 of the possible directories and returns the config names from system or
home directory"

--Nevo