[Bash-completion-devel] bash-completion project moved

Ville Skyttä ville.skytta at iki.fi
Wed Feb 24 12:46:48 UTC 2016

Hello,

As some of you have probably noticed already, the bash-completion
project has moved to GitHub, https://github.com/scop/bash-completion/

Unfortunately it looks like there is no sane way to migrate the
existing issue reports in the Alioth tracker to GitHub (specifically,
no comments or attachments can be migrated), so we're leaving them
behind where they currently are. It does not seem to be possible for
us to prevent filing new issues there if we want to keep the old ones
visible, so the best we can do is ask you to not file any new issues
at Alioth.

The Alioth git repository is no longer in use, point your remotes to
to GitHub instead.

Also, the future of this mailing list is somewhat uncertain. It was
already closed for a while, but has been reopened again now for
hopefully transient reasons, but it could go away basically any time.
Please use GitHub's pull requests and issue tracker for contributions
and issue reports from now on.

Thanks, Ville