[locales] Euro Millions

INFO CENTRE info_center999 at adelphia.net
Tue Jul 10 00:11:16 UTC 2007

Euro Millions
Millions are Affiliate of UNITED KINGDOM (UK).
Sir/Madam,

CONGRATULATIONS: YOU WON -£759,100.00.

We are pleased to inform you of the result of Euro Millions, which was held on FRIDAY 6th April 2007. Your e-mail address attached to e-ticket number: 17 19 29 36 45 05 06, with Prize Number (match 2): 16870007 drew a prize of £759,100.00 per winner. This lucky draw came first in the 2nd Category of the Sweepstake. Your £759,100.00 prize, you will have to contact our agent for further verification and authenticity of your claims as the sole beneficiary by providing the details below:

MR. ANTHONY WALTER
EMAIL: claimsdept_officer93 at yahoo.co.uk
TEL  : +44(0)-7031-921-590

NAME: