Debian machines are blacklisted on http://bugs.pilot-link.org?

Sandro Tosi morph at debian.org
Sat Jun 6 18:46:51 UTC 2009

On Sat, Jun 6, 2009 at 20:40, David A. Desrosiers
<david.a.desrosiers at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sat, 2009-06-06 at 19:30 +0200, Sandro Tosi wrote:
>> I'd like to know if the proposed workload is acceptable and if, in
>> case some "reaction" (like blacklisting or throttling) is triggered on
>> your side, you can whitelist somehow the IP of our official machine
>> where it's currently running ( merkel.debian.org - 192.25.206.16 ).
>
> I'm happy to keep you whitelisted,

thank you very very much! I'm re-enabling the configuration for
http://bugs.pilot-link.org/ on the official instance of bts-link
running on Debian host.

> as long as I know it isn't someone
> running rampant misusing UserAgent strings to bypass legit controls on
> the server side.

We will handle this, if (as I suppose) he's one of our guy that has an
instance running at his place.

> I've changed some configuration on the server to make
> this a bit better performance, so you should see no degradation at this
> point.

That's marvelous.

Thanks a lot for your kind collaboration.

Cheers,