More docs - Was: Re: A few minor fixes

Sandro Tosi morph at debian.org
Mon Jun 15 19:54:21 UTC 2009

On Mon, Jun 15, 2009 at 21:31, Olivier
Berger<olivier.berger at it-sudparis.eu> wrote:
> Le lundi 15 juin 2009 à 19:23 +0200, Sandro Tosi a écrit :
>> On Mon, Jun 15, 2009 at 16:19, Olivier
>> Berger<olivier.berger at it-sudparis.eu> wrote:
>> > Hi.
>> >
>> > Can you pull these tiny fixes ? :
>> > http://git.debian.org/?p=users/olberger-guest/my-bts-link.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/fixes
>>
>> Merged, thanks!
>>
>> > In the next batch I would propose some docs I have added.
>>
>> We'll be waiting :)
>>

> Here they are :
> http://git.debian.org/?p=users/olberger-guest/my-bts-link.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/moredocs

merged & pushed: thanks!

Please next time try to avoid trailing whitespaces: you can check them
with a "git diff master" with this config:

$ egrep "\[|diff" /home/morph/.gitconfig
[alias]
	di = diff --color-words
[color]
	diff = auto

> Among these, I added configuration for epydoc, which seems to be quite
> interesting for generating HTML docs for bts-link's code.
> Actually, these might be interesting to be added to
> http://bts-link.alioth.debian.org/ somehow, I think.

I'll think about it (mainly how to do :) ) but don't expect anything
soon (too much time starved ;) ).

Cheers,