First steps toward support of any underlying BTS to track remote bugs (on mantis for a start)

Olivier Berger olivier.berger at it-sudparis.eu
Wed Jun 24 17:00:18 UTC 2009

Le mardi 16 juin 2009 à 16:54 +0200, Olivier Berger a écrit :
> Hi.
>
> FYI, I've hacked the first bits of an extension of bts-link in order to
> allow its use over any other BTS (than debbugs) in order to track remote
> bugs.

SNIP

> The changes for bts-link are substential but not completely
> revolutionary, and some refactoring will be needed, and I'll probably
> publish that in a few days in my git repo. I hope this will help improve
> the modularity of bts-link by calibrating even better the classes, APIs
> and decomposition in modular elements.

Here's the first batch of commits on my mantissoap branch :
http://git.debian.org/?p=users/olberger-guest/my-bts-link.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/mantissoap

They allowed to track a few mantis bugs or debian bugs as remotes of
local mantis bugs by using the .

A demo of that behaviour is visible in
http://erty.int-evry.fr:8080/mantis/view.php?id=29

Any comment much welcome !