[Buildd-tools-devel] Re: Secret changes for binNMUs

Michael Banck mbanck at debian.org
Sun Nov 27 10:36:47 UTC 2005

(Dropping -devel)

On Sun, Nov 27, 2005 at 12:36:04AM +0000, Roger Leigh wrote:
> I started merging the changes tonight, and I'll try to get through
> some more tomorrow.  Some of the changes appear to be dysfunctional,
> so I'm testing as I go along.

Great!

> Once the current SVN changes are merged, I'll reindent the source to
> match the 4 col SVN intentation, re-diff it and manually merge any
> outstanding changes.  Once we are done, I'll see if we can push back
> the changes we've made to make it more user-friendly.

I talked to Ryan Murray about this yesterday, and he was quite unhappy
about the forked sbuild package, and asked why not the wanna-build
source be used instead.  I said I (or rather we :) ) will have a look at
any changes we did and submit them to him for consideration.  It is
still uncertain whether he'll accept those changes, but at least we
would have a much better overview and be able to maintain the sbuild
package as some sort of branch from the wanna-build one.

> Is there a mailing list for "upstream" to send patches to?

I asked that as well, and he said we should just use rmurray at debian.org.

Michael

--
Michael Banck