[Buildd-tools-devel] [sbuild patch] buildd-tools changes for merging (4-6)

Roger Leigh rleigh at whinlatter.ukfsn.org
Wed Nov 30 20:53:28 UTC 2005

Dear Ryan,

I have attached three more patches which I would be grateful if you
would consider merging into your wanna-build SVN.

sbuild-04-remove-su
  Removes an unused variable.

sbuild-05-distorder-oldstable
  Adds 'oldstable' to %main::dist_order, and correctly quotes
  barewords.

sbuild-06-distlocations
  Adds %main::dist_locations, used to store chroot locations.  This is
  an initial part of the schroot support patch set.  This looks
  pointless on its own, but is used to identify schroot chroot
  locations, which (e.g. in the case of e.g. LVM snapshots) are unique
  to each build.

Thanks again,
Roger

--