[Buildd-tools-devel] [sbuild patch] buildd-tools changes for merging (13)

Roger Leigh rleigh at whinlatter.ukfsn.org
Sun Feb 26 11:46:40 UTC 2006

Dear Ryan,

Thanks for merging the strftime newline fix.  I have re-diffed the
unmerged part as:

sbuild-13-current-symlink:
        Restore the creation of a "current" symlink pointing to the
        log of the build currently in progress.  This was previously
        broken, but will now work since the strftime newline bugfix
        was merged.

The current list of outstanding patches is at:

https://alioth.debian.org/tracker/index.php?group_id=30471&atid=411184
(category=upstream merge, group=proposed)

ID 	Summary
303027	sbuild-01-df-tail
303030	sbuild-04-remove-su
303031	sbuild-05-distorder-oldstable
303032	sbuild-06-distlocations
303033	sbuild-07-remove-distcheck
303034	sbuild-08-remove-disable-purge
303035	sbuild-09-override-distribution
303036	sbuild-10-mailfrom
303132	sbuild-13-current-symlink

If there are any of these which you definitely don't want to merge,
please let me know, and I'll mark them so we can keep those changes
separate, and won't keep them up-to-date against the SVN repo.

Thanks,
Roger

--
Roger Leigh