[Buildd-tools-devel] schroot bash_completion

Roger Leigh rleigh at whinlatter.ukfsn.org
Mon Aug 27 19:35:32 UTC 2007

"Raphaël Pinson" <raphink at gmail.com> writes:

> I have written a bash_completion.d file for schroot. It is attached to this
> mail and I'll be happy to see it included in the schroot package.

That's really cool, thanks!

Just to check, do bash completions usually get provided by the
package, or do they go in a central package?  I ask because the zsh
one is provided with zsh
(/usr/share/zsh/4.3.4/functions/Completion/Debian/_schroot).

BTW, the licence boilerplate is GPLv3.  While I'm happy with that in
that schroot will probably be moved from GPLv2 to v3 in the coming
months, it would make things easier if you would be willing to make
the boilerplate 2 or above, so that everything can be changed at the
same time.

One suggestion for improvement: "schroot -l -a" will list all chroots
and sessions, where it currently only lists chroots.  Since all
commands using -c take both, this would be a little more useful.

Many thanks,
Roger

--
  .''`.  Roger Leigh