[Buildd-tools-devel] schroot bash_completion

Raphaël Pinson raphink at gmail.com
Tue Aug 28 07:53:36 UTC 2007

On 8/27/07, Roger Leigh <rleigh at whinlatter.ukfsn.org> wrote:

> Just to check, do bash completions usually get provided by the
> package, or do they go in a central package?  I ask because the zsh
> one is provided with zsh
> (/usr/share/zsh/4.3.4/functions/Completion/Debian/_schroot).

/etc/bash_completion contains basic rules and is provided by the bash
package. The files in /etc/bash_completion.d/ are for other commands and are
provided by the packages providing the programs. They usually bear the name
of the package providing them, and can contain rules for several commands.
For this reason, I suggest that the schroot package install the
/etc/bash_completion.d/schroot file.

I changed the license to GPL v2 or greater in the file, and I'm sending you
a (tested in a sid pbuilder) debdiff for the current package in sid.

Cheers,

Raphaël