[Buildd-tools-devel] Greetings

charles brown c10002brown at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 9 04:42:08 CET 2007

Greetings,

I am Mr.Charles Brown, a Canadian citizen and an attorney based in Manchester,England. I am the personal attorney to late Mr Mark Michelle(a foreigner and a private oil onsultant/contractor with the shell petroleum Development in Saudi Arabia),hereinafter shall be referred to as my client

Unfortunately, my client and his wife lost their lives in a Plane crash in Dec,2003.My Several attempts to locate any of his relatives as rected by his bank have proved abortive, even I've had to make nquires with his country's embassies and so far,non of his relatives have been traced.It may interest you to know that my client died "intestate".

PROPOSITION:
I decided to contact you purely on the personal conviction of trust and confidence that we can co-operate with each other and do a very lucrative business for our mutual benefit . I want you to give me the needed assistance by allowing me to present you as the NEXT OF KIN to the deceased and,the beneficiary of his estate.The deceased had a deposit valued presently at(GBP 45,800,000.00) and his Bank has issued me a notice to provide his next of kin or eneficiary by will, otherwise the account would be confiscated.

Already, I have worked out modalities for achieving my aim of appointing a next of kin as well as transfer the money out of this country, for us to share in the ratio of 50% for me and 35% to you, while we will collectively donate the remaining 10% to contirbute to "Tsunami Relief Course",while the remaining 5% would be used to compensate both parties for any incurred expenses in the course of this transaction.

If this proposal is occeptable to you, kindly email your following information to me.

A. Private telephone number and fax number.
B.Your postal/residentialaddress.
C.Identification/Occupation.

Further details awaits you upon a positive response from you.

Yours faithfuly,

Charles Brown