[Buildd-tools-devel] Changes to sbuild

Roger Leigh rleigh at whinlatter.ukfsn.org
Fri Mar 30 01:23:22 CET 2007

Roger Leigh <rleigh at whinlatter.ukfsn.org> writes:

> 2) sudo access to the build chroot is no longer supported; schroot is
>    now mandatory.  When you run with a sudo setup, it will print a
>    diagnostic giving you the configuration to paste into schroot.conf
>    to get you up and running as quickly as possible.

Today, I have committed some further changes, mainly regarding
fetching and unpacking sources.  This now removes the requirement that
the build directory also existed in the schroot chroot.  In fact, no
bind mounts are needed at all now, meaning that the chroot can be
totally self-contained.  All sources are downloaded and unpacked
inside the chroot, except in the case that .dsc is given on the
command-line, in which case the dsc is validated and the sources are
copied into the chroot.

Regards,
Roger

--